1. WE are saddened by all loss of life in the Israel-Palestine conflict recently. To date, 98 Palestinians were killed since the beginning of this year. These acts can lead nowhere, except towards more violence.
2. WE would like to express our full support to the King’s call that all Malaysians, regardless of race and religion, to unite and pray for the security of the Palestinian people and freedom of their homeland.
3. WE Malaysians, regardless of race or religion, should come together and pray for the safety of the Palestinian people and the liberation of their homeland from occupation. On the grounds of universal justice and humanity, we as Malaysians who represent our race, religion, and nation, thus denounce the Israeli aggression on the Palestinian people.
4. WE also urge the Malaysian government to play a major role as a member of the OIC, Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) and ASEAN to unite the international community to provide necessary aids and work closely with the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and Palestine administration to help solve problems faced by the Palestinian people.
5. WE demand the Israeli government to stop any unilateral action that threatens peace and reverse its earlier decision to advance the construction of more than 7,000 settlement building units across the occupied West Bank.
6. WE totally reject the expansion of Israeli settlements which are illegal under international convention.
7. WE are committed to promoting peace, religious tolerance and racial harmony as stated in our Federal Constitution.
14 APRIL 2023 | 23 RAMADAN 1444
DATO’ DR. AHMAD YUNUS BIN HAIRI, Member of Parliament for Kuala Langat/ Selangor PAS Commissioner
PASTOR DR. MANIAM MUNIANDY, Grace Church Sijangkang
PASTOR JOSEPH SAMUAL, Christ Church Carey Island
ALAGAMALAI PALANIANDY, Malaysia Hindu Sanggam Banting
JASON LEONG, Association of NexGen Christians of Malaysia (ANCOM)
LOW LEE LEONG, Non-Muslim Liaison Officer to Selangor PAS Commissioner